100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
More than a sunscreen, this luxurious natural formula offers 100% mineral UV protection while also moisturising and nourishing your skin. They’ve added potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals to pamper and protect you. It’s skincare for sun!
- Zinc Oxide delivers the most effective, stable and safest protection against UVA raysAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides skin softening, soothing and healing.
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract (Derived from the Mugwort plant) is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract) - improves the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Also helps to inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, making it a potential lightening/brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- FSS Imperata Cylindrica Extract PF (known as Cogon Grass) is an excellent long-term moisturizer that shows increased hydration effects. Its potential for increased moisture levels is due to the all-natural, plant extracts that are rich in potassium and 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), which may help increase intercellular osmosis where water is drawn into the cells.
- Ubiquinone assists cells instimulating collagen and elastin, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Zinc Oxide, Mugwort Plant extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Licorice Root Extract, Cogon Grass Extract, Ubiquinone.
EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness. Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.